As a Junior Consultant for Digitalization, you will support our customers in the inventory and analysis of complex business processes, as well as the conception of implementation strategies for digital transformation.
- Analysis and evaluation of the influences of digitization on business processes, as well as design and development of innovative solutions in the field of industry 4.0 and IoT
- Implementation of new business models at the customer, based on the data and information gained
- Selection of technology, recommendation and support in implementation
- Participation in workshops and giving presentations at the customer’s site
- Support of the sales department in the acquisition of new customers as well as the preparation of quotations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (business-)informatics, engineering or a comparable technical study field
- Expertise in the field of digital transformation or digital manufacturing
- IT affinity and a good understanding of complex interrelationships
- Enthusiasm for IoT, industry 4.0 and digitization
- First experience in project and process management preferred
- Consultant mentality, good communication skills and experience in giving presentations
- Analytical, structured and independent way of working
- Team player and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German
Not meeting all of the above requirements should not stop you from sending your application. We offer you the opportunity to receive further education and develop your skills sustainably.
You would be the perfect addition to our team? Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
citema systems GmbH
– Personalabteilung –
We are looking forward to receiving your application!