As Junior Consultant Cyber Security you will analyze the IT processes and IT systems of our customers and advise them holistically and sustainably on topics such as data privacy & protection, threat detection, fraud management, cyber resilience, identity management or information security management.
- Supporting our customers from concept to implementation
- Definition of IT processes and IT strategies to secure IT systems, implement legal requirements, and optimize IT governance and compliance
- Participation in training courses and certifications
- Sales support in the acquisition of customers and the preparation of quotations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (business-)informatics, engineering or a degree in a comparable study field
- Ideally first knowledge in cyber security / data protection & privacy (ISO 2700x, BSI Basic Protection, NIST Cyber Security Framework, COBIT, ITIL, EU-GDPR)
- Interest in the IT security environment and information technology processes
- Consultant mentality, communication skills and analytical way of working
- Team player and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German
Not meeting all of the above requirements should not stop you from sending your application. We offer you the opportunity to receive further education and develop your skills sustainably.
You would be the perfect addition to our team? Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
citema systems GmbH
– Personalabteilung –
We are looking forward to receiving your application!