You support the development of a complete software system in the area of tracking and communication – from requirements analysis, architecture and implementation to testing and documentation of the software. We are building up a completely new, strong team and have several positions to fill. Become a crucial part of this project!
- Software development with Java (Spring Boot)
- Connection of an existing GUI via RabbitMQ
- Creation of software tests with Python
- Collaboration in an agile development team (Scrum)
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable education
- Profound knowledge in application development with Java (Spring Boot)
- Programming experience with Python
- Good experience with RabbitMQ
- Profound know-how in microservice architectures, as well as secure handling of JSON
- Secure handling of development environments for Java (IntelliJ or Eclipse)
- Experience in the use of configuration management and software version control tools Jenkins, GIT, RTC
- Analytical, independent and structured way of working
- Team player
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
Not meeting all the above-mentioned requirements should not stop you from sending your application. We offer you the opportunity to receive further education and develop your skills sustainably.
You would be the perfect addition to our team? Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
citema systems GmbH
– Human Resources Department –
We are looking forward to receiving your application!